And everyone asks, "Was your 1st pregnancy like this?" and the answer is "NO!" Which my Dr. told me that every pregnancy is different and I completely agree.
But our sweet little girl (whom still doesn't have a name) has been a trooper. Or should I say that even with all of these medical issues, God in His amazing grace has sustained her. I had my 20 weeks ultrasound on Wednesday and everything looks great. My belly is measuring 19 cm and I have currently gained 7 pounds.
So, with all the medical issues hopefully behind us, I have started thinking about baby stuff. You know, bedding (which I just ordered), names, clothes, etc.
Please continue to pray for healing of my body and a better second half!
2 comments:
Danielle,
Praying for the next 20 weeks to be great! God is good!
Can't wait to hear the name and see the bedding of course ;)
Ps. 7 pounds, only seven pounds really?!?!? By 20 weeks pretty sure I had gained around 25 :) You are super mom!
Im so sorry you have had such a rought first half, I pray that the 2nd half will be alot easier for you. You have a special little girl in there! :)
Post a Comment