Sunday, April 11, 2010

Evie Elizabeth Adams

Our Blessing has arrived!!!

Evie Elizabeth Adams, born on April 6th at 12:08 am weighing 6lbs 14oz and 20 inches long. We are so thankful that she and Danielle are healthy and doing fine.

Enjoy the pics!!

9 comments:

Regan said...

She is so beautiful and teeny tiny! :). I know you guys are just thrilled to have her here. Congratulations to the Adams family!!

The Reeds said...

Evie is precious and it looks like Jeremiah is so excited about his baby sister:) Thanks for sharing the pictures...I have been waiting for them...Congratulations on your little blessing.

Jessica said...

She looks just like her mommy (and her big bro when he was born! I really like pic where she has her eyes open. She looks so alert and soooo sweet! I love your little fam of 4! We can't wait to see you guys!

Demetrius and Amy said...

comgratulations she is beautiful! i hope you enjoy every moment...

Jennifer said...

so precious!!

Annette said...

Congrats Danielle! She is adorable! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family!!!

April said...

she is adorable. i can't wait to meet her! she does look like jeremiah. hope you guys are doing well. congrats!

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

Precious!!!! So excited for you guys!! can't wait to meet sweet little Evie!! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Evie was a month old yesterday--her Gigi (and Jeremiah's Gigi) needs more pics and some blogging too, please.