Jeremiah and Anna Lee are going to kill us one day for this one!


I love this picture of the 2 of them. So sweet!
10,000 ducks waiting to race down Reedy River.

I feel awful that I didn't post this weeks ago, but we had a visit from my best friend Jessica and her husband and little girl. They came the beginning of May to see us after I had Evie. We had such a GREAT time.
They got into town on Saturday and met us downtown for the Yellow Duck Derby. I believe this year was the 5th year of the derby and it was so much fun. The Rotary hosts this event and it raises money for local charities. We bought Jeremiah a duck that raced down the Reedy River (it runs in the middle of downtown) along with 10,000 other yellow ducks. On Sunday, the boys played golf. Golf is a given anytime they visit or anytime we go to Dothan. One day Jess and I are going to go shopping all day and leave the kiddos with the guys!:) We were glad to let them play and Jess and I just hung out all day.
I wish everyday that Jess and I lived closer to one another. It is so sad to only see her every few months. We are hoping that one day we will live closer and that our children will get to play together all the time. And that Evie and Anna Lee will be the best of friends like their mommies.
Above are pictures from the weekend! Jess, Josh, and Anna Lee: we love you guys and hope we get to see you soon.
1 comment:
aww...I miss you so much! We had so much fun and I wish everyday that we lived in the same city - one day my friend, one day. You guys will give in and move back to ol' d-town, i just know it! You're right though - Jeremiah and Anna Lee will most certainly kill us one day for that pic in the bathtub but I LOVE it! Love you!
Post a Comment