I posted back over the summer that one of my dear friends, Catie, was moving from Greenville to Mississippi for her husband to start fellowship! Oh, words cannot express how much I have missed her over the last 3 1/2 months. Catie is an amazing wife, mother, and friend. She is so caring and loves others more than herself! Another gift that Catie possesses is the artistic ability to paint. So, for our little boy coming in December, she painted the canvas below for his room.
It turned out so well and John David and I love it! Thank you so much Catie. I will think of you every time I look at it!
Random pic of the kids!
And other exciting news: we decided on a name for our precious boy! Can you see it in the picture below? This is something Jeremiah created at school.

Yes, his name is John Martin. and Yes, double name-we are calling him both! Just a little history of where that came from. John has lots of meaning: It is my father in law's first name, obviously my baby daddy's first name (ha ha), John Piper, John Calvin, John the apostle, John G. Patton, and I think John David could name a few more. Martin has always been a favorite of John David's and comes from Martin Luther!
So, there you go. I am hoping that next weekend we can finish John Martin's room and I can post pictures!
I am 30 1/2 weeks... not much longer!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
Sweet Painting. Cute Kids. The artwork is funny. I love "David Daddy Adams". Can't wait to meet JM! He's ANOTHER reason that I'm ready for the Christmas season to be here!
Thank you for such a kind post, Danielle! I am so excited for you all to welcome John Martin into the family! Looks like Jeremiah is already thinking about it as well, too! You will have to keep that precious artwork of his to show John Martin how his big brother loved him even in the womb.
Many thanks, again!
I LOVE that picture! Love love it. Such a cute addition to his room. And I love the name-very cute. I am so excited for you guys to welcome your newest addition into the world!
Post a Comment