Monday, February 18, 2013

The Day We Became A Family of 5

I feel the need to post all of these amazing pictures. Even though tomorrow marks 10 weeks I want to share these with y'all. John David and I are so thankful to have 3 healthy children!















 Even though I HATE this picture of me... I had to include it. My best friend, Jess, came just for the birth. And because he took forever to come out, she actually made it! She was here for about 24 hours and words cannot express how truly thankful I am that she made the trip up! I know it was a sacrifice for her to leave her 2 little ones behind and I am truly grateful. I love you Jess! Not to mention, I have a lot of pictures thanks to her!







2 comments:

Catie Murphy said...

Love this post! Jessica is such a photographer; gorgeous photos!

Jessica said...

I am the blessed one, dear friend. I am so thankful for you and for chance to be a part of your life. I too, am thankful for your beautiful family of 5!! You are a wonderful mommy - I'm glad you decided to spread your talents to 3 kids! This post and the link you sent me earlier today have caused me to cry more this morning than I have in a while. I miss you and can't wait to see you guys again. Love you!!