Monday, May 13, 2013

8 Years And So Happy

There is a lot I haven't blogged about the past couple of months! We matched in a fellowship, Evie turned 3, John Martin turned 4 months and then 5 months, and the list goes on and on.
But as I texted with a friend tonight telling her that tomorrow was mine and JD's 8 year anniversary, I started thinking about how we started dating in 2000 and got married in 2005.
We celebrate 8 years tomorrow and I am happier today than I was 13 years ago! These have been the best 8 years of my life.
I love you so much John David. You are an amazing husband and father and I look forward to many more years together!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary to one of God's greatest couples! I love you!

Gigi said...

Y'all are truly a great couple and I am so very thankful that you have each other.
And, I am blessed that y'all are super parents as well.

Catie Murphy said...

Yay! Congratulations to you two!
That is just wonderful and we celebrate you!