Tuesday, June 11, 2013

An Attempt to Recap the Last 3 months!

Here we go! Marathon blogging!
First up... On March 12th, John David matched in an ortho trauma fellowship! This man is AMAZING! I have seen him accomplish a lot since 2000 and matching in a fellowship is just one of the many times that I have been so unbelievably proud of him.

Second... On April 6th, Evie Beth turned 3. We had her birthday party at Monkey Joe's and we appreciate all of our friends and family that came to celebrate! She had a great time and loved being in the spot light!





Third... John David and I celebrated our 8th anniversary! And I did blog about that special day! You can see here!



Fourth... Jeremiah turned 5 on May 19th. That cute little guy wanted a bowling party! And what fun he had! We were so thankful that so many of his friends could celebrate with him and that both sets of grandparents came too! 










And last but not least... John Martin turned 3 months, then 4, then 5 and now 6 months old today! Wow. I can't believe that! I feel like a terrible mother. But believe me, I have lots of pictures of him on my phone, they just don't ever make it to the blog! 

3 months...



 4 months...
                                   
                                     
5 months...

And some favorites...








2 comments:

Jessica said...

Woo hoo! I'm glad to know you still know how to blog ;) Please just join instagram so I can see these events happen as they occur :) I just put up a few pics from when yall were at our house on our blog. I miss you guys so much!

Gigi said...

12-11-13

Happy 1st Birthday sweet John Martin. I love you,
Gigi