After we sent some pictures of Jeremiah's room to my mom after Josh and Jessica brought the furniture down, one of the first things she said was that we had to do somethng about the curtains. Well, this past week my mom came down with a mission in mind. After we spent my off day in the rain searching every fabric store for the perfect fabric, we were able to get the new curtains hung by the end of my off day. I LOVE spending my off days looking for fabric instead of playing golf or tennis. Well, my mom's talent shined through once again. It's amazing what curtains can do to a room. Just in case some of you are thinking it's weird that I spent my off day working on curtains, I really would have rather played golf.
The shadow boxes over the dresser are not quite done. We have some staining to do and then we plan to add some pictures.


5 comments:
Everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) looks great!!! Can't wait to see it in person next weekend. Love you!
can't wait to see pictures in the frames. Love the room. Many thanks to Jessica and John for bringing the furniture down to you.
I had no idea you guys were expecting! Congrats! Looking forward to reading the updates.
JD,
Your posts are cracking me up! We sure do miss you guys!
hey, John David the family and friends in Dothan want to see pics of Danielle. I told them that only her baby bump is growing. Post pics. Love, Mom (gigi)
Post a Comment