Pictures are worth a thousand words. Since it took me about 2 nights and a couple of hours to finally upload these pics, the written part of this post is going to be short. As a short blurb, these pics were taken about a week and a half ago when Josh and Jessica Steltenpohl came down for the weekend. Although they mainly came down so I could beat Josh in golf, they also were very gracious to bring Jeremiah's baby furniture and bedding down. We had a great time and we look forward to seeing them again soon.
By the way, I have never actually beaten Josh. If it wasn't for a quadruple bogey on #8 at Azalea City, I would have at least had one win in my career battle with Josh.
(Oh, by the way Josh, I have figured out my driver. Next time we play, you may want to spot yourself a few strokes. )


2 comments:
"Just let me know if J.D. has time for a round next weekend; I wouldn't mind coming down and giving him another chance, or really adding another win to my undefeated record" - haha! That was Josh's response after I read this blog to him..haha! I'm glad we were able to help out and bring all of the stuff down for you guys. We had a lot of fun making those memories! Good thing we have such awesome cameras to capture those good times!
I do love the bedding Danielle picked out--it looks fab. I also think that is the prettiest bed I've ever seen. love, Gigi (Mom)
Post a Comment