This past weekend we traveled to Dothan to see our families. I (Danielle) was very excited, but nervous about traveling with Jeremiah. On the way to Dothan, we had to stop 1 time for me to feed him and that went great. We arrived in Dothan, hung out with John David's parents, and then went to dinner with my parents. Jeremiah slept great Friday night and then on Saturday he turned into a different child. He wouldn't sleep or eat. Half way through Saturday, John David and I were thinking that we should have stayed in Mobile. This continued all through Saturday and we had to do whatever we could to survive. I'm not sure if he was a little young to travel or what, but Saturday was definitely the hardest day we have had yet. The crazy thing is that even though he had a rough day on Saturday, he slept great that night! We came back to Mobile on Sunday and he did much better on Sunday. Once we were back in Mobile, it took us a couple of days to get back on schedule. We were glad we got to see our families, but it was definitely a learning experience. Oh and on Saturday we realized we forgot the Mylicon!!!! I don't know how this happened, but next time this will be the first thing I pack.
Highlights of the weekend include: seeing both of our families, going to see John David's granddad who has been sick and was able to hold Jeremiah, eating at Conestoga with John David's parents and Preston (one of my favorites), going to the mall with Jessica and Brooke (I needed to get out of the house), laughing at Preston who when it was time to change Jeremiah's diaper quickly got out of the room, cooking out with my family on Sunday, and going to church on Sunday and seeing family friends!



2 comments:
Oh my goodness! He's getting so big! I can't believe how much he's grown over the last few weeks! He's precious.
-annie
Thank you both for new pictures, and even pictures with clothes!! Thanks
Love the 4 generation pic of the Adams, and the one of him studing with you. He is sooo very pretty and y'all are amazing parents to him. love y'all. Gigi
Post a Comment