As you all know from the previous blogs that my parents posted about me, I was a pretty small little guy when I was born. But I tell you what, that wasn't because I don't like to eat. I just thought I would give my mommy a break for the delivery. After all, I was only 6lbs 2oz when I left the hospital. At least I beat my daddy, he tells me that he was only 5lbs when he was born.
My pediatrician told us that I should be back to my birth weight in 2 weeks, but to my mommy's amazement I was 7lbs 9oz after just one week. Today, 19 days from my birthday, my daddy weighed me and I was 9lbs. As you can see by my photos, I have packed on the pounds. I'm trying to convince my mommy to bottle up that milk and sell it on ebay.
Can't wait to meet all of you!!!
Jeremiah



2 comments:
What a little cutie! I love fat babies. I hope he keeps it up!
-annie
Love the double and triple chins....it is adorable. At least you know he is healthy and eating good. Glad things are going good.
Post a Comment