Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Did I say not fussy?
So, after I posted that my little boy was handling teething just fine, it all began. He is so fussy! He is still taking great naps and sleeping at night, but during the day he is so needy! Needless to say, I bought Orajel and he is also getting Tylenol (when it is really bad)! I feel like a bad mom b/c I lose my patience so easily. I guess I am spoiled by not having a fussy child. So I hope all of my other children (praying the Lord will bless us with more) will be just as good as Jeremiah. Until then, I am praying for patience. It looks like we are only a day or two away from him cutting his second bottom tooth. I will try to post a pic, at least of him crying!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I understand your need for patience. Jake is cutting his third tooth right now and I find myself getting aggrevated a lot, too. He is very needy during the day. I'll be praying for you!
Teeth are no fun! Jayden is a sad little nightmare every time he gets a new one. Sorry, that wasn't very encouraging but the best part is that they do turn back to the fun little people they once were!
Post a Comment