Friday, June 26, 2009

We have moved!

So many of you have asked for me to put pictures on our blog of our new house and here they are. But before I do that I just want to say that our new home is a blessing from the Lord. We prayed that the Lord would put us in a family friendly neighborhood where Jeremiah can grow up playing outside, I could find friends, and we would be safe. Our neighbors are great and 3 of them stay at home with their children as well. There are always people outside running/walking, doing their yard or just out talking with neighbors. We love it here and are so thankful that the Lord has answered our prayers and we recognize that our neighborhood/house without God is nothing (Does that make sense?). And 1 other thing that is so awesome. JD's parents bought us a golf cart to go up to the pool and playground on. It is amazing. Thank you guys so much!
So here are the pictures. Sorry they aren't that great-I didn't use our "good" camera! And you can scroll over the picture for the caption.
Oh and lots of you are wondering exactly how long we will be here. JD's residency is 5 years so for sure 5, but could be longer.

And any of you are more than welcome to come and stay with us at anytime! We would love to have you.

5 comments:

Regan said...

TOO precious! I love it, Danielle! I also love the colors! Did you guys paint it or was it already painted when you moved?? And too funny, but we have the same bedroom furniture in our room (except ours is black). Great taste! :)Glad you guys are getting settled. The neighborhood looks awesome!

Emily Little said...

The new house is just beautiful! I bet Jeremiah will esp love the big back yard!! Glad to hear ya'll are settled!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

It looks great! Congratulations on finding such a wonderful home and neighborhood - I'm so happy for y'all!!!

Jessica said...

Super cute! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Annette said...

So glad to hear things are going so well with you guys! Sounds like everything is falling into place. I am so happy for you! Good luck to "Dr.Adams" in his residency and be sure you take that advice seriously....he will be gone ALOT!!! Pray for patience and lots of it...remember that it's only temporary and the five years will fly...Jeremiah is absolutely adorable!! Keep in touch! http://shutterbugescape.blogspot.com