
Then we decided to put him in the golf cart and catch up with the parade so that he could get a popsicle.

After the parade, and really before, he played in the yard. These days we pretty much spend all of his time that he is awake outside. One of our neighbors has a 15 month old and they love to play together. And if he thinks you are taking him outside and don't, he throws a temper tantrum. So here is a picture of him walking outside.

Then when he would go to sleep at night, Mrs. Gayla and I worked on a smocking project. For those of you who don't know, I did take a smocking class before he was born and somewhat know how to smock. I am not quick at it and have only done geometric smocking, no picture smocking. So Mrs. Gayla made Jeremiah a diaper set and found a picture of a dog that looks like Piper so we smocked it on the diaper set. And we had so much fun. I think I may start smocking a few other things, but just want to say how grateful I am to Mrs. Gayla for buying/saving clothes for Jeremiah. All of you know I love to dress Jeremiah in smocked bubbles and john john's but couldn't afford him to have those clothes to wear on a daily basis. But Mrs. Gayla loves to "clothe" Jeremiah and for that I am so thankful. so here is the outfit we smocked.

So for the next picture, here is the conversation:
"I did it!"- Jeremiah
"I'm picking my battles and letting him do it!"- mommy

And lastly, here is my sweet boy sleeping. For the past week, he has only taken 1 nap a day except for 1 day. I lay him down for 2 but he just plays in his crib and after an hour I go get him. So I guess he is transitioning himself to 1 nap which is devastating for me. He seems fine with it, but I'm not quite ready to see it go.

And 1 last picture-one of my favorites.
5 comments:
I love the new pictures of your sweet boy! Garrison is the same way about going outside- we can't even say the word (we have to spell it), because he goes nuts if we change our minds and don't go out!
He is getting so big! I love it! He seems like he is at such a fun age! I am impressed with your smocking skills! I, too, am in love with little smocked bubbles and jon jon's. My mother in law has an entire sewing room and she loves to smock all day long. I would love to be able to do it myself, but I don't know if I would have the patience for it! You did such a great job!!
You are a good smocker--a bit of a perfectionist. And it does look like a dog face. I love the old vintage irons--using that travel iron on baby things cuts the time in half--love that. We had such a great time. Jeremiah is soo cute in all his clothes--He is such a beautiful baby. Have fun outside.
Cute pictures! Great job on the smocking!
Jeremiah is such a beautiful boy! I absolutely LOVE the first picture of you walking with him! So glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment