
I try to buy clothes that I don't have to iron because I don't love to do it. But of course, John David has a ton of pants and shirts that HAVE to be ironed. Then, when Jeremiah came into the world, my ironing increased. This may sound crazy but yes I iron Jeremiah's clothes. I do not dry any of his nice stuff and therefore it has to be ironed. And for all of you moms who iron their babies clothes or soon-to-be moms who want their children to wear bubbles, bishops, etc. you will iron too. But I have been ironing Jeremiah's stuff with a "big person" iron for 14 months. And it is very difficult especially in the beginning b/c the iron was just as big as his clothes. And it is very hard to get the big iron in the small little pleats. Now, here comes the best news ever. My mother in law bought me a travel iron that is t-tiny. And I just ironed with it and it is THE BEST THING EVER!!!! It is really small and irons his little clothes perfectly. It is able to get in those little tiny pleats and makes it so much easier. So my advice: buy a travel size iron for your babies' clothes.
Two things:
1. It is really sad that I get this excited about an iron!
2. This is not the exact iron I have but just wanted to show you a travel size iron!
2 comments:
What a great tip! Sadly- I too iron the babies clothes. I am pretty much a nut about it- so much so that I asked for a Rowenta iron for Christmas last year and was excited to get it!
hey danielle! That is a great idea. Now I will add a travel iron to my "must haves for baby" list!
Post a Comment