Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Addiction!

So this is my addiction! And specifically sweet cream ice cream with butterfinger, chocolate chip morsels and caramel. It started before we moved out of Mobile and has continued to Greenville. We have a Marble Slab exactly .9 miles from our house and we go at least 1 time a week if not 2 and lately have been buying quarts. This is the sad part: This has happened twice. The last 2 times we have gone we have had "rookie" people working there. The trick is not hot caramel but caramel in a squeeze bottle. But the "rookies" tried to put hot caramel on the ice cream. The 1st time they did it we didn't realize it and they had to redo the ice cream. Tonight, I had to tell them again, tell them where they keep this caramel in a bottle and that they had to warm it up . Sad, I know. So if I ever want a job, I could basically work there since I know how it all works. If you have a craving for ice cream, go by Marble Slab and get the Caramel Peanut Butter Crisp! You won't regret it.

3 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

mmmm...caramel peanut butter crisp!

Catie Murphy said...

Ha! So funny! I think that sounds like a wonderful addiction. I'll have to join you all some time! See you in a week after our time in AL. Take care!

Mirinda said...

Ohhhh, I had that in Pensacola a couple of weeks ago! DANGEROUS but so GOOD!