Friday, August 7, 2009

Why is this picture fun to me?

This is a picture of me and my best friend, Jessica. We are pregnant at the same time! That's right. I'M PREGNANT!!! YAY!!! Of course, Jess is a little further along than me (you think? and she is so cute!) but nonetheless we are pregnant together!

13 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY!!! Now, the world knows! You look like a toothpick compared to me! I'm soooo excited about Baby A #2!!!!!! Love you!

The Dyess Family said...

Exciting!!! Congratulations on baby #2! When are you due?

Emily Little said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! Congrats!!!! So- I was totally looking at some pics of you the other day and I said "She has the pregnant glow" Ha! How exciting for you guys! Having two is crazy and a never ending party!!! Congrats again!

Anna said...

Congrats Danielle!! That is so exciting. I'm just preparing myself for one- can't imagine two!!!

Ariel said...

Congratulations!! Jeremiah is going to love being a big brother!! What fun!

Jennifer said...

yea!! Congratulations, Danielle!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Congrats!!So exciting!!

Demetrius and Amy said...

That SO great! Congratulations. Can't wait to follow your blog and see your family grow.

katie said...

that is SUCH good news!!! so excited for y'all... miss you guys - need to see you soon...
katie

Kimberly Cox said...

Congrats!! Im so happy for yall! Are you hoping for a girl or boy? So exciting!!

Catie Murphy said...

YAY! Congratulations, Danielle! I am thrilled for you all! Can't wait to celebrate in person!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Congratulations! How fun!

Merrill said...

woohoo time for two! Congrats!