Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2 things Jeremiah loves ...


his new cowboy boots that Gi-Gi got him for Christmas and The Backyardigans. His favorite character is Pablo (the blue penguin) and Jeremiah can say his name quite well. And since Christmas, he will bring his boots to me throughout the day and want to wear them around the house. He loves the sound they make on the hardwood and tile floors. In the picture you can see the cowboy boots (which he has on with his pjs) and he is watching Backyardigans.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that he loves cowboy boots! They are absolutely adorable to me. I can't wait until he insists on wearing them with with Easter outfit - haha - it would only make him even more loveable, if that's even possible!

Regan said...

Too cute! I know he favors JD, but to me he looks a little like you in this pic. I love it. What a fun stage! Oh, and the cowboy boots... HOT! :)

Catie Murphy said...

So cute! I love the boots! And your monogrammed things are so lovely...can't wait to see Evie donning her beautiful new threads. :)

April said...

adorable! i can't wait for eli to do cute things like this. we really need to get together soon.how about we meet in anderson one day next week?