He loves golf and since we have been together, I too have become quite fond of it. Before kids, I enjoyed going to the course with him and riding in the golf cart while he played. He even bought me some clubs which got used a little before Jeremiah came along. Now, I enjoy watching it with him on the couch and Jeremiah has taken my place on the actual course. Jeremiah loves to go and play golf with John David. I am sure Santa will be bringing Jeremiah his own clubs for Christmas this year! :)
My parents (and grandmother) made the trip up to keep the kids while we went. It was a quick weekend, but in a small amount of time we managed to have 2 nice dinners out and enjoy the (hot) day on the course!
Here are a few pictures I captured with my phone. Cameras are not allowed on the course. AND you are not supposed to take pictures with your phone. If you are caught, they confiscate your phone and kick you out of the tournament! So, you will see in one of the pictures below why I was quite terrified when Steve Williams (Tiger's previous caddy) busted me taking one of him and Adam Scott!



This one is the picture I was talking about. If you could see it on my phone (and if you had been there) you can see clearly that he is looking at me as I take it and you can barely see Adam Scott but he is too! I slowly put my phone down and hoped that I didn't get called out!


We had a great time and it was such a fun experience! Having said that, I think that John David enjoys watching it in the comfort of his own home. He enjoys watching lots of people play and to constantly know how well other people are playing! But he still wants to go to the Masters one day! One day...
1 comment:
That is AWESOME! I would have wet my pants if you would have gotten kicked out because of your phone. Hilarious. Glad you guys had the chance to get a quick trip in for just the 2 of you!
Post a Comment