Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jeremiah's 1st day of 3K



Today was Jeremiah's first day of 3K at a new school. He is attending school at First Presbyterian! The week kicked off with an Open House for JUST John David and I. Aunt Jenny was kind enough to watch the kids for us to go. While we were at the Open House, John David said, "This is serious! This is for-real school." I guess he felt like that because some of the things discussed were Scholastic Book Fairs and Parent Conferences.
Tuesday morning I took Jeremiah to his own Open House where he got to meet his 2 teachers and the other kids in his class. I was sent to a room filled with coffee, juice, muffins and fruit where I was supposed to "Sib and Sob!"
His first day went great today. He isn't one to give all the details of his day. (I guess that is the boy in him) But he did say, "Mommy, I had fun today!" So, that is all I needed to bring a big smile to my face.
I managed to get a few pictures before we left the house. I drop Jeremiah off in a car-pool line and pick him up in the same line so no pictures were taken of him in his classroom! :) I guess I am getting prepared for sitting in car-pool lines for the rest of my life! Tear :(
Lastly, check out here where he started MMO last year. It is amazing how much he has grown and how much older he looks now!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sweet little kiddo! I'm glad he enjoyed his first day...I can't wait to hear about all that he learns. I'm so excited that preschool is like real school...I've been waiting for those days ever since my school supply shopping days ended years ago. Make sure you buy him the good stuff...none of the Rose Art crap :)