Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My 2 favorite people!



I am so glad to be home with my 2 favorite people. I don't think John David and I imagined how hard it would be to be apart for so long. I enjoyed my time in Dothan and am so thankful that I had my parents and his parents to help me with Jeremiah, but it was hard being away from home for 3 weeks. It was even harder to be away from John David. So hard that we decided we can't do that again. So we will be going to Charlotte next weekend to join John David for 3 weeks. We are very excited about this and there are lots of things to do in Charlotte. Not to mention the weather is going to be great. I am so thankful that the Lord provided a way for me to stay home so that I could have the flexibility to travel with John David. I am so thankful for my Mary Kay business as God has used it to provide for us and it is so flexible that I was able to work my business in Dothan and take off when I want to.
Anyways, this is a picture of my 2 favorite people that I love more than anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey adamses,

can't wait to see you again...we can't believe how much jeremiah has grown-he is beautiful! we saw his profile pic where he had the mullet growing...carter did the same thing, and we called it the "old man look"...anywho, we're pumped that all 3 of you are going to charlotte! that will be so much easier, and so much fun...see you soon

andrew and sarah