Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Finally Home!
Yay!!! We are finally home. Everyone (including Piper) was glad to get home yesterday. It seems like forever since I laid Jeremiah down in his crib. We are home for a good while except some light traveling for John David. Interviewing for residency will start in a couple of weeks and he is hoping to get 15-20. So, he will be driving a lot, but only gone for 1 night or 2 when he is gone. We are excited about interviews and thinking about where we want to spend the next 5 years of our life. For all non-medical people, choosing residency is like sorority rush. John David will interview. He will then rank his choices and the programs will rank all those they interviewed. It goes in a computer and out comes where we will move!!! Exciting but very nerve-racking (spelling?). We will keep you updated on all the interviews. So far he has a interview scheduled at South, Duke, Marshall (in West Virginia) and Charlotte.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!! I'm glad ya'll are finally home! I'm sure you guys are SO happy to be there...all together! how are you feeling? I've been praying for you and your "stones" to pass quickly and painlessly (if that is possible:)
We are coming to mobile the first week of Dec...can't wait to see you guys!
Really miss you all already. I want to see pics of Halloween--or just any pics. Gina is trying to post--hope it gets through.
Gigi
Post a Comment