Today John David graduated from medical school. This is a huge accomplishment and I am so very proud of him. At graduation, he was awarded with 3 different awards. I would love to tell you what they are, but he would kill me. It is amazing to think that the past 4 years have gone by and were actually easier than I thought. We are so thankful for God's grace over the past 4 years that has allowed JD to do so well and accomplish such a great thing.
I say the day was great/bad because about 3 hours before graduation, we got a call from our realtor saying the contract on our house fell through. The buyer lost her job; therefore, they can't get financing. We were/are devastated. So we need your prayers. We would love for you to pray that the Lord would bring a new buyer and quickly. Also, for faith to trust in HIS will and not ours. We were planning to go to Greenville next week and were so excited. But now that trip has been cancelled as we cannot afford 2 mortgages. Also pray that God would give us direction and wisdom to make a decision about what we should do.
We are still moving this weekend, but we will be in Dothan with our parents until we can move to Greenville. You are probably asking why and it is because our house was already packed up when we got the call. So we mine as well move somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Danielle, I can't believe yall went to AFRICA for THAT LONG!! I read some of the posts and it sounds like john david got some great experience and yall had a great time! I'm excited to read more, and BTW when I clicked on your blog and saw Jeremiah peering over that table, I swear I had a moment where i thought it must be one of JD's baby pics. How cute is your little guy?!
Post a Comment