Monday, March 1, 2010

Evie's Room ... So Far



Changing table
Bedding-I love the way her initials look monogrammed


Her quilt hanging on the wall

So as you can see I have some decorating to do, but the main stuff is done. Her name is above her bed but because the letters are white I couldn't get the picture to turn out great. I will get John David to work on that and post that picture soon. My best friend Jessica painted me another canvas to go on my hospital door (she did the same for Jeremiah) and that is going to be hung above the rocking chair once she is born. Other than that, I am brainstorming now of what to do with the shelves above the changing table and what or if I should put anything on top of the armoire. I will post pictures of the final product which I hope will be soon because I am due in 5 weeks.

6 comments:

Gigi said...

Nice job on this post--her room does look beautiful!! As for something on top of the armoire--well it should not be the sound machine that got left up there while moving stuff in--haha--something needed in each nursery, but must find a new home for it. can't wait to see the letters over the crib, and an open shot inside the armoire when you get through ironing the 0-3 outfits. keep posting, thanks

Beth Hollenbeck said...

So beautiful! The yellow really turned out pretty with the furniture and bedding. You can always save the shelves above the changing table for sweet pictures of her after she is born. And always a pic of big brother :) Great job on the nursery!

Jessica said...

Her room is beautiful!!! The only thing that could make it cuter is to see that sweet little girl sleeping in her precious little bed! Can't wait to see it in person!! Love you guys!

Regan said...

Everything looks precious! I know you are having fun getting prepared...she will be here before you know it!! :)

lindseykennedy said...

Danielle, I recently started reading your blog! I love the nursery. Its Pottery Barn right? Bakers is from PB also. I just love how "sweet" their stuff looks.

Catie Murphy said...

Darling! She will be so cozy and at home in this lovely space! It looks wonderful!