Sorry this is only a picture of John David with Jeremiah (I hate to leave Evie out) but it is one of my favorites.This post is to my husband.
John David is the most amazing husband and father. For a little over 5 years now he has unconditionally loved me, been the leader of our home, has worked so hard to accomplish his goals, been the best partner to live everyday life with, been the person I have the most fun with, and has been a great dad for a little over 2 years now.
A couple of months ago he got a phone call from the head of the hospital and he wanted to meet with John David. We were very nervous. This could either be a really good thing or a really, really bad thing.
Needless to say it was amazing. John David was awarded the Lily M. and G.D. Jackson Fund Award. This was given to him as a young physician of exceptional promise (that is what his plaque says). This award is given to a few intern residents and is decided by the physicians, nurses, and hospital staff that he works with. And it just isn't for ortho interns but all the interns in the hospital. This award came with $1000 that he used to purchase an iPad.
I am so proud of him. He is extremely hard-working, diligent, respectful, the extreme opposite of lazy, and just simply a great person.
I am so thankful that the Lord gave John David to me to be my husband and to join with me in parenting our children. I couldn't have picked anyone greater!
1 comment:
Congratulations John David! And you are an awesome wife Danielle to post about it!!!
Post a Comment