Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Special Weekend

This past weekend, this amazing friend and her precious family came to stay with us in Greenville!




It was way overdue, but in their defense (not really!), it takes them a few hours longer to make the trip compared to normal people. I have to give Josh and Jess a hard time because it always seems like something happens on their drive here that makes their drive 8 hours instead of 6. Love you guys!!!
Anyways, the guys played golf Saturday while Jess and I took the kids to the zoo. This was Anna Lee's first trip to a zoo. And bonus for her because it was also Hot Dot Day at the zoo! So, the kids enjoyed a hot dog lunch complete with chips, a drink, and ice cream!
Saturday night after dinner, the adults enjoyed some time out while a babysitter kept our little ones!



It was so good to spend time with Josh, Jess, Anna Lee and Mac! The kids played a lot and we stayed up late.. way past my bed time anyways!
We hope you guys come back soon! I miss my BFF and our weekend visits aren't nearly enough! We love you guys-we had a great time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Regan said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys got to have a special visit. I just love yall's friendship. So sweet. And I love the pic of you and Jess. Maybe one day you guys can live in the same place!