Monday, August 6, 2012

The pool, some new looks, and DQ

This is a very random post, but I guess it shows what we did the last part of July. We have been soaking up the rays at the pool.






We have been getting used to some new clothes. Most think I am absolutely insane when I say that the day has come that I have been dreading. Jeremiah has grown out of long-alls and jon jons. So, this fall and winter he will have a new look, consisting of pants, collared shirts, and I am still holding onto appliquéd and monogrammed shirts! I know I'm crazy, but it just signifies that he is growing up! :(



We have also been trying to stay dry during some rain showers!





And this last picture shows when we exposed Jeremiah and Evie to a childhood restaurant of mine and John David's. We found a Dairy Queen about 30 minutes away. So, one Friday night, we all loaded up for some grill and chill! We all enjoyed our cheeseburgers and chicken fingers. The kids devoured their Dilly Bars while John David and I enjoyed our blizzards! The kids thought we were crazy when we talked about all of our fond memories of eating Dairy Queen after being at the ball park!
Next post will come sharing pictures and details of a 4 day vacation that John David and I just had at Kiawah Island!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Beth Hollenbeck said...

I grew up on Dairy Queen, too! Worth the trip :)

Catie Murphy said...

Love this last picture of Evie! Such a fun July!

Jessica said...

Well as hard as it is for you...I know J is excited about his new look and is ready to pass down his awesome clothes to baby bro! At least you're not saying goodbye to Jon Jons forever! Love the shout out to DQ. We had a blizzard as our "last meal" before the diet started last week. I swear they get better the older I get. Can't wait to see pics from the trip!