We have now been trying to decide on a name for Baby Adams for about a month. We had decided over Christmas and went back on our decision. So now we have finally decided! We decided to name him Jeremiah David Adams. We are very excited. We felt that we really wanted to give him a biblical name. Also, it helped my decision (Danielle) after reading the beginning of Jeremiah 1, which says, "Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;..." This is definitely our prayer for the baby growing in my womb.
So now that the decision of the name has been decided, we could now order his bedding. We are having his bedding monogrammed, so we had to decide on the name. We ordered the furniture in December, but it and the bedding won't be here until the end of February. We are now trying to decide how we want to paint the nursery. As some of you may know, John David is just as particular as I am so it takes us a long time to make decisions. And I want to give you some pictures of Jeremiah, but I can't figure out how to upload them from the CD the doctor gave me. Hopefully I will figure that out soon.
And as all of you know I am a huge American Idol fan and it is on now so I have to turn my attention to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment