Well, we have finally started preparing Jeremiah's baby room. We always feel bad whenever either one of our parents come down, because we always have a bunch of chores for them to do (but we don't think they mind, we hope, if they do, they are just going to have to suck it up :) ) This past weekend, my parents came down for a variety of reasons. Because our beloved dog cannot hold her bladder when people get her excited, it was time for new slip covers. Jeremiah's talented Grandmom worked day and night to sew brand new Khaki slip covers for both our couches. We thought it might be a good idea if our new baby was not sleeping in urine the first few weeks he's here. They look great, and if anyone would like to take a look at GiGi's handiwork, you are welcome to stop by anytime.
Up above, you can see all 182 outfits that we ALREADY have for Jeremiah. Many of them are originals from when me and my brother were babies. We already know that many of you will not understand why we want to dress Jeremiah this way, but guess what, We really don't care what you think (Just kidding). My mom spent countless hours putting these together, and we cannot thank her enough. Mom, your love and hard work is well appreciated.
The other project for this past weekend was getting the baby's room painted. Although, the finishing touches are not finished, we are really excited. Hopefully I will be posting the finished product by next week. Although my Dad really hates painting, he decided that his first grandchild was well worth the fumes. As the first coat of paint went on, I thought I was going to puke, but as it dried, it actually transformed into the color we picked out.
Well, I just wanted to inform all of you what was going on in the Adams' house and I really wanted to put my new Nikon D40x camera to good use.
Until we blog again,
JD


1 comment:
John David, Danielle will kill you for posting these sleeping pics. I love the color--I call it French Blue--can't wait to see it with the band you are painting.
Jeremiah has a couple more outfits to add to his closet.
Love you all, Gigi (Mom)
Post a Comment