This is the email that we got at approximately 11:00am. John David has matched. As to where, we don't know. We will find out Thursday around lunch! So, stay tuned!!! But we do know that John David will be an orthopedic surgeon-and it is all by the Grace of God!!!!
Less than 20 hours to go until we get to find out where our next vacation will be to! NC, TN, FL, the list goes on...where will it be?!?? I'm so excited for you guys! Text me as soon as JD opens the envelope!
We have been married for 8 years. We live in Greenville, SC, where John David is an orthopedic surgery resident. I am a stay-at-home mom. We have 3 children. Jeremiah is 5 and Evie is 3 and John Martin is 6 months old. This is a blog about our lives as parents!
6 comments:
Congrats to the Adams family! How exciting! Looking forward to seeing where you guys are headed to!
Congratulations! How exciting! I will check back on Thursday for more news! Good Luck!
That's awesome...can't wait to hear the news!! miss you guys!
How fun! Can't wait to hear!
Less than 20 hours to go until we get to find out where our next vacation will be to! NC, TN, FL, the list goes on...where will it be?!?? I'm so excited for you guys! Text me as soon as JD opens the envelope!
Oooh...exciting! Can't wait to see where your new adventure will be!
Post a Comment