Thursday, March 19, 2009

"I'm Going Where?"

Well, today is Match Day. Pretty much the day that you look forward to the whole time you are in medical school. Well this and graduation. Anyways, I know you are wondering where we are headed?
We are moving to Greenville, SC. We are really excited. I have actually never been there, but I'm still excited. He will start July 1st, but the plan is to move when we get back from Africa. So here are some pictures from the day

6 comments:

Jessica said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to get our first visit scheduled! So, on to a few other things I noticed about your match day photos - nice job on the scarf :) And...what music do you have playing with this slideshow?! I was like "where is this music coming from?! - Oh wait...is that...no, that's not Danielle's music...but wait it is." Anyway - we're SO proud for you guys! Love you all tons!!!

JD and Danielle said...

Sorry Jessica. i took the music off-don't know how that happened!

Brandon said...

Very exciting!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Congrats!Great pictures too!!

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

that's awesome!!! so excited for you guys!

katie said...

YEA! very exciting... we'll come visit too! wish we were going to africa with y'all...