Monday, August 9, 2010

4 month check up

Like I said in the previous post, Evie is 4 months old. I took her to the Dr. today and here are her stats:

Height: 25 1/2 inches-89%
Weight: 14 lb 14.5 oz-76%

So the Dr. said she is looking great! I am going to have to add a little fruit to her cereal to help with the constipation! Besides that, we are on track and healthy. She goes back in October.

And just a side note: I checked Jeremiah's stats at 4 months and they are pretty much exactly the same as Evie's. I find that so bizarre! If she follows in her brother's path, she will slow down drastically in the weight category! We shall see :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY Evie!! Anna Lee has that same dress and it still fits her so bring that one down when you come so we can get a pic of them in their matching outfits!!

Anonymous said...

her gigi loves her in white and pink, and really any pastel--she is just beautiful and great growth rate stuff. Can't wait to get Upstate--see y'all soon.