So you wouldn't think of this when trying to get stains out of your children's clothes, but it is awesome. My great mother-in-law (who knows all kinds of tips when it comes to baby clothes) let me in on the secret. I just use a toothbrush and a tiny bit of murphy's and the stains come right out. I then just throw them in the washer! If your children are eating table food and/or feeding themselves, you know that their clothes can get disgusting! So, try the Murphy's!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Works Like A Charm...
So you wouldn't think of this when trying to get stains out of your children's clothes, but it is awesome. My great mother-in-law (who knows all kinds of tips when it comes to baby clothes) let me in on the secret. I just use a toothbrush and a tiny bit of murphy's and the stains come right out. I then just throw them in the washer! If your children are eating table food and/or feeding themselves, you know that their clothes can get disgusting! So, try the Murphy's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow! Great tip! I am definitely going to try it. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment