1. About 3 weeks ago, she laughed for the 1st time.
2. 2 weeks ago, she rolled over belly to back and back to belly. Every night she is rolling over from her back to her belly and sleeping about 1/2 the night on her belly!
3. Against my wishes she has started eating cereal. I say that because I was hoping to just nurse her for a while before having to start solids, but my little chunky girl was waking up hungry. So we have been feeding her cereal for about 4 days now.
4. Last but not least, she has successfully started pooping out of her diaper. This may not seem like an accomplishment but check out this picture...

This is a picture of her bubble (brand new might I add) that she had the accident in. I couldn't take a picture of her wearing it b/c it was everywhere!
Here is a before picture of her wearing it so you can see how adorable she looks!

Evie turned 4 months old yesterday. I take her to the Dr. on Monday so I will post her stats.
And please check back for an update on Jeremiah plus pictures of him at one of his favorite places and pictures of him in his big boy bed!
2 comments:
wow....that is really gross!!! i can't wait to see you guys - everyone is changing and growing so much!! I hope J likes his big boy bed - I'm sure he looks so sweet in it!
I have loved reading your recent posts, especially the one to JD. Thanks for sharing your family with us all!!! And best of luck with the poop and big boy bed!
Post a Comment