
As you can imagine, as Jeremiah gets older, the things he says get even funnier! Here are a few funny words.
Any time something bad or sad happens, he says 1 or more of the following:
"oh no!" (he says that with his hands cupped around his face)
"awww man!"
"uh oh!"
But today he has added a new one. He was watching one of his favorite cartoons and something sad happened. He looked at me and said, "Oh Dear!" It was hilarious. Not to mention the tone that he speaks in.
I am trying to get him to count. (at least to 3) So, I have been counting objects a lot lately. Let me preface this with this question: Has anyone seen the Friends episode where Phoebe is teaching Joey french for an audition? And Phoebe has Joey repeat her. Only he says completely different words than her but uses the same voice inflection! Hilarious.
Anyways, Jeremiah does the same with counting. Today for lunch we were counting the number of grilled cheese bites he had left. This is how it went:
Me: one, two, three (using voice inflection)
Jeremiah: ho, he, haaaaa (he also mimics my voice inflection)
It is so funny. I can't wait to experience all the funny things he has to say!
2 comments:
That is cracking me up! Just wait...the funny words will keep on coming! It is the best!
Cracking me up just thinking about it--he is soooo precious. Also, I love the way he says "choo choo"--got to get one appliqued on something.
Post a Comment