Happy Birthday John David! He is the big 2-8 today and Jeremiah, Evie, and I feel so blessed that before the foundation of the world God knew that he would be born on September 29, 1982. And that today on 9-29-10, he would be an amazing husband and daddy! With him being in his 2nd year of residency now, we hardly get quality time with him. So we want him to know that we love him VERY much and that he is the BEST husband and daddy.
Here is one of my favorite pictures of John David with our 2 babies!

4 comments:
look at that little evie! she is getting so big.
I love that pic too! They all 3 look so happy! Welcome to the 28 Club, JD!!
He's only 28???? Man, I am OLD! Happy Birthday, John David! What a cute picture :)
Great picture! It's hard for me to think Matt and I are SIX years older than him. Sheesh. Glad we get to celebrate with him tonight and hope you all get some quality time with him very soon :)
Post a Comment