I guess our little angel decided that her view from the floor wasn't satisfying anymore. So, on Christmas day she pulled up to a standing position.
Is she a little wabbly? Definitely. But is she getting better and better with each passing day? You better believe it. She is now standing in her crib almost every time she wakes up from a nap and she is pulling up on everything she can!
What else does she want to change? Who feeds her! She LOVES for Jeremiah to feed her. I have great video of Evie giggling and giggling b/c Jeremiah is feeding her. The pictures aren't my finest work, but I wanted to show you what I was talking about.
"Get your camera ready mommy! I'm about to do it..."



Worst picture ever, but you see what I mean!


Isn't it funny how when we feed our babies, we always open our mouths at the same time they do?

This is Evie smiling at her big brother as he prepares to give her some more food. (Sorry about the Halloween bib-this was taken just a few days ago.)

No comments:
Post a Comment