Monday, January 3, 2011

Stomach Virus

I had grand plans of blogging this week and then our entire family got a stomach virus! It started with Jeremiah on Saturday, I got it yesterday, and John David and Evie got it today! :(
So I hope to blog soon once my family is well and I have cleaned my entire house!
P.S: There are 2 new posts under this one! I guess b/c I saved them a few days ago they still post under that date!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So sad for you guys...how awful. Also so sad for all the disinfecting you have to do - boo!

Regan said...

Danielle...I am hurting for you. We had that not too long ago. It is-hands down-the worst! Ugh. I think I would rather have the flu for an entire month than the stomach bug for a day. It's so sad to watch the kids get sick when they don't really understand what's going on. Boo. I hope you guys are able to get back on your feet soon!

Catie Murphy said...

These are fabulous! I love the pics of Jeremiah feeding Evie and of reading of your pride in JD's snowman-making skills! Thanks for sharing!