Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Different View

1 title, 2 stories.
The first: Jeremiah the past couple of months has days that he doesn't nap. It seems to happen 2-3 times a week. Well, yesterday was one of those days. I leave him in his room so he at least has some down time and momma can get a break! After Evie woke up from her nap, I put the kids in the car to go to Home Depot. We had only been in the car 5 minutes and I looked back and this is the view I saw.

This is a rare occasion (he doesn't even nap in the car on long trips). But what happened after was even more rare-like has NEVER happened. I put Evie in the cart at Home Depot and got him out of his car seat. He put his head on my shoulder and continued to sleep. I carried all 35-40 pounds of him around Home Depot, checked out, put him back in his car seat and he continued to sleep while I finished running errands. Total sleep time was 1 hr! UNBELIEVABLE!

The second: Evie is now in her front-facing car seat! And loving it!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Regan said...

Hilarious about Jeremiah! You are a trooper for carrying him around! Billy Blanks must be paying off! :). Yay for Evie's new view!