Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jeremiah's Easter Program

Before I begin on the Easter program, let me update you on Evie. She is FINALLY feeling better today! After my last post, we had to take her to the ER on Friday. She wasn't eating or drinking. They did a CT scan and found what probably was a small abscess. They changed our antibiotic and that would be a downer for the weekend. The augmentin has made our little girl quite fussy (so we think) and so as of yesterday we started our 3rd antibiotic! Things are looking up!

On to Jeremiah's program at school. I couldn't wait to see Jeremiah sing at his school program. We had been singing Easter songs for weeks at home and I just knew he would do great!
Just kidding-the pictures tell it all!

Evie waiting for the show to begin!

Walking to get on stage... at this point I didn't know if this was the start of a smile or a frown!
Ok-definitely a frown!

And now we went from a frown to pitching a tantrum!
His sweet teacher calmed him down...
still calm. Maybe he will start singing?
No-he just laid in the floor and threw an even bigger tantrum!
And he wouldn't even sit with the Easter Bunny! But little Evie loved it!






2 comments:

Jessica said...

haha!! I L.O.V.E. it!! Does that surprise you?? I'm so proud of you for taking pics of him being a little pill. Those will be such fun to look back through. It looks like he was in good company though - the kiddo behind in one of the pics looks pretty upset too. I guess they're just not stage performers yet. I'm so glad you posted these...they totally made me "laugh out loud".

Regan said...

Danielle!! This is one of your funniest posts!!! I am with Jessica...laughing out loud. My child would do the EXACT same thing, so I feel ya, sister. These are so funny! One day he will look back on these pics and laugh out loud himself :).
BTW...I read it was recently your birthday on Jessica's blog. Happy belated birthday, friend... I hope it was a great one!