Today is John David's birthday! And I am so thankful that 29 years ago today, he was born. Having children of my own, I know the feelings Mrs. Gayla and Mr. John felt on this day 29 years ago. I am so thankful that the Lord placed him to be born in Dothan. That he had 2 great parents who raised him the way they did! And even more than all of that, I am thankful that before the foundation of the world, God knew that John David and I would be husband and wife. That our paths would cross in Dothan in the year 2000 and that we would be married in 2005. John David is an amazing husband, father, doctor, and friend. He provides for our family financially, working harder than anyone I know. He is thoughtful, loving, caring. He walks along side me on a daily basis to help me raise our children and prays with me that we are glorifying God through our parenting and our marriage. He somehow juggles work, responsibilities that come with being a resident, a needy wife, 2 wild children, responsibilities at home, and so much more. He is an amazing man. A man that I am honored to call my husband.
I love you John David and I hope you have a great birthday today!
3 comments:
Sweet Post. He is now 29 on the 29th.
Happy Birthday--We Love You John David.
Happy Birthday, JD!! You can have an extra cupcake at Anna Lee's party in honor of your birthday!
What a sweet post!! Happy Birthday, John David!
Post a Comment