They went home late Tuesday night. They have had a few bumps in the road, like we all do when we have a newborn, but they are enjoying having her home. Thanks to Apple and Steve Jobs, we got to iChat with them for an hour last night. They are already great parents to sweet Claire and John David and I can't wait to share the experiences of raising children along side them!



If the Lord leads you to pray for them, here are some things that I have been praying and I would love for you to join me in prayer.



1. Little amounts of sleep would go a long way!
2. Nursing-for all of you moms out there that nursed your children, you know how difficult those first weeks are. Please pray that Claire would be an efficient nurser and that Caroline would gain confidence.
3. Caroline's healing
4. Lastly, for Claire's salvation. Please pray that the Lord would draw Claire to Himself at an early age and that she would love Him more than anything else!
Thank you! And we can't wait to meet our niece. Jeremiah and Evie are equally excited about their new cousin and want to look at pictures of her all the time!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
That is so sweet and Claire is precious! I bet Evie and Jeremiah are so excited to have a new little cousin!
So sweet! Congrats to your family!! Umm...that baby is absolutely GORGEOUS. Seriously! Love all of that hair :).
Gorgeous! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment