Monday, October 17, 2011

Great friends, Big tears

I'm not sure that I have ever shown a picture of these girls before, but I know I have blogged about them! Catie on the left, Shane on the right. This picture was taken this past weekend at Fall for Greenville!

These girls (and their amazing families) will be moving in July. Catie will be moving to Mississippi for her husband to start fellowship and Shane will be moving to Louisiana (their home) for her husband to start practicing general orthopedics.
So, why am I crying about this now? Well, since we moved to Greenville (2 years ago) these girls have become some great friends! We talk almost on a daily basis, we share in the struggles and joys of being wives to husbands in residency (enough said) and we also share in the good days and bad days of parenting! And those 2 things are just the tip of the iceberg! There are so many things that we talk and share and honestly I don't know where I would be without them. They are a couple of years ahead of me on this LONG road and their advice and support has been amazing.
Also, Jeremiah considers their daughters some of his best friends! He loves playing with them and it is going to be so hard to explain to him that they will be moving!
Girls, I am going to miss you so much! I know that we have 9 months until you move, but I just wanted to blog about how much you mean to me! I know that there are a lot of people that are going to miss you and your families and our residency program will not be the same!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: