
Evie continues to surprise me on a daily basis with her independence, strong will, and tantrums. Jeremiah and her continue to be so different at each stage and honestly I am trying to learn how to discipline and train this little princess!
Things to know about Evie:
- She takes 1 nap a day (between 3 and 3 1/2 hours)
- She goes to bed at 8 and wakes up around 7am
- She feeds herself at each meal and refuses any help
- She loves to eat and will basically eat anything you put in front of her
- She fights with Jeremiah over toys
- She can take up for herself when fighting with Jeremiah and proves so by hitting, pushing, and screaming
- I'm not sure how many words she is saying at his point but I would guess between 50-75? I could be way off! Her favorite words are "milk, snack, and more"
- She climbs, runs, jumps off the couches, loves to pretend-play, and play outside
- She is currently really into books
- She can sing along to "Wheels on the Bus"
- She weighs 23.6 pounds (56% percentile) and is 32.25 inches long (49% percentile)
John David and I are enjoying the ages the kids are now. It is definitely challenging most days, but we are enjoying the toddler years!
We love you Evie Beth!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
Can't wait to hear her say "Gigi" in her deep, raspy, cute voice...she loves me and I love her...see u soon sweet Evie and Jeremiah!
This Gigi loves her birthday Picture Calendar, thanks so much.
I can't believe how fast she is growing! Evie is just adorable! I hope ya'll are doing well! ; )
Go Evie! You are a spirited angel! We love you, too!
Post a Comment