Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Should I Be Concerned?

Jeremiah has 3 interests these days:
1. Race cars
2. Monster trucks
3. Saying "Roll Tide!"
Let me explain #3. My dad is a huge Alabama fan and taught him Roll Tide. He now says it often, even though we have threatened to spank him ( only half way serious!) Not only does he say Roll Tide, but he says it with a REALLY southern accent- to put it nicely.
So should I be concerned, I think so!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

robinvigs said...

I think you need to tell your dad he is about to lose his grandpa visitation privileges if he doesn't fix this immediately :-) If that doesn't work, play subliminal messages while he sleeps that repeatedly say War Eagle!
-Robin

Jessica said...

Ewww!! I felt like I was reading the blog of some stranger when I saw those 2 words. Tell Danny he's going to be in big trouble if Jeremiah keeps it up...better yet...tell Danny that Jeremiah is going to get in trouble if he doesn't stop...wait...even better...tell your mom that Jeremiah is going to get a spanking for saying it - she'll KILL your dad! haha!