Saturday, December 10, 2011

A collection

So, I confess the pictures aren't great. They were taken with my phone. And to show our collection, I had to stand way back.


Gigi started this tradition (honestly I don't remember what year) and each year we have gotten one of these Hallmark snowman music things. You know, the one where you press a button and they dance and play music.

Ever since we have pulled them out of the attic, they have stayed lined up on the couch (or on the floor) and the kids play with them constantly. Jeremiah loves to play ALL of them at ONE time. It is a treat for the eyes and the ears! :)


Evie loves them just as much and even though we have 5 of them, they somehow seem to still fight over them. You would think that these things would get annoying, but they don't. I love them and so do the kids. I love that these snowmen are "kid-proof." I don't worry about them breaking or messing up in anyway.
Thanks Gigi for starting and adding to our collection each year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Catie Murphy said...

So adorable! These things are fun; so glad they enjoy them. The Thanksgiving pics are fantastic as well!