Jeremiah sat on his lap and told him that he wanted a super spy car and a blue jeep. Those 2 things have not changed over the last month.

And when I turned around to see if Evie wanted to sit on his lap, this is what I found...

And when I turned around to see if Evie wanted to sit on his lap, this is what I found...

Maybe I forgot to mention that when I took Evie to the mall to see Santa, she SCREAMED! I left her on his lap 2.5 seconds. She was shaking. And I didn't force the issue, she was pitiful!
So, we went and found a booth at Chick-fil-A and ate our milkshakes. After we finished, Jeremiah wanted to say good-bye to Santa and Santa thought he could get Evie to sit on his lap by bribing her with a candy cane.

She did get a little close to him to get the candy cane and then made an effort to take the long way to the door. Santa asked Evie if he could have a hug and this is what happened...

She did it. But please look at the concerned looked on her face. I think she did it for fear of being put on the naughty list, because she didn't enjoy the closeness!


Only 4 more days til Santa comes down our Chimney!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Hilarious! Evie is cracking me up with the bent over hug. She definitely went half-sies on that one. Too funny! I loved your Christmas card. Great pic of the kids! Merry Merry!
That is a great Santa Helper...he is better than the Mall ONE..super cute pictures of both of them! This Gigi thanks you.
Post a Comment