Thanksgiving seems like it happened 6 months ago! It came and went so quickly. John David was off during the week of Thanksgiving so we were able to travel to Dothan to spend the holiday with family and friends.
I feel like we got great time with my parents and John David's parents. And one of our highlights was finally getting our hands on this little angel...

Preston and Caroline also spent a few nights in Dothan and I held Claire every chance I got. And thanks to grandparents, we also went to dinner with Preston and Caroline-with NO children. John David and I had so much fun. We wished we lived closer to them so that we could do that more often!
Besides the usual Thanksgiving get-togethers with family, we also hung out with Josh, Jess, Anna Lee, Brooke, Kole and Ashley. We went over to the Steltenpohl's on Saturday to watch the Iron Bowl. To see pictures, click here.
It was a great trip to Dothan. I am so glad that Christmas is just 2 weeks away and that we will get to see Gigi and Sonny and Nana and PawPaw soon!
The following pictures were taken prior to Thanksgiving week and then in Dothan at Gigi and Sonny's house!








2 comments:
Wow super pictures...they capture each of you perfectly! What great memories!
Oh, and hope you don't mind...I snagged a couple from here for my Christmas Card.
Post a Comment