Saturday was Jeremiah's 4th birthday. It is hard to believe that 4 years ago this was his daddy holding him for the first time...
And that was me holding my first born child! And now he is 4!!!!!!!!
The birthday celebrations started the previous weekend while John David and I were in Charleston. Gig and Sonny took Jeremiah and Evie to Cheddar's for a birthday lunch. And of course they got him the Monster Cookie dessert to celebrate. They also bought him Kung Fu Panda 1 and 2 (one of his favorites) and a new pirate water table. They also bought him some t-ball apparel which he loves. Below he is opening his first pair of baseball pants. He also got some baseball socks and some Nike ankle socks-like his daddy!
So fast forward to this past Friday night, the 18th, we let Jeremiah pick where he wanted to eat. We ended up at the good 'ol CFA with ice cream and play time. The kids loved it and the food was great, of course. We then came home and let him open his presents from us.Drum roll please...
His very first set of golf clubs!!!!
And if you know John David, it doesn't end there. He needs all the necessary items to go with it. Like a glove...
golf balls, practice balls, and tees.
He also got a Titleist hat just like his daddy!
On his actual birthday, the 19th, Nana and Paw Paw were here visiting. They took the kids to their favorite jump place, Monkey Joe's. And their gift to our little 4 year old: his first T ball bat. And not just any bat but a DEMARINI!!!!
He also got an official tee, balls, and an Easton bat bag with his initials monogrammed on it!
T Ball starts in 1 week!!!! I think he is ready.
So, as you can see he had a great birthday week! In addition to those 3 celebrations, I also took cupcakes to his class at school and we celebrated there.
His party isn't until the 2nd because he wanted a pool party and we had to wait for the pool to open. So there will be more celebrating in the near future!
John David and I cannot believe he is 4 years old. Time has flown by. He is an amazing, sweet little boy with a very sensitive heart. But at the same time playful, wild, and rambunctious!
We love you Jeremiah! Happy 4th Birthday!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)














1 comment:
Love the baby pics. I remember it like it was yesterday. I also really love the posed t-ball pics. I can just see his pic now on those Trading Cards. And by the way... Demarini bat??! Come on!! I had to beg for like 3 years to get one and then also with it when I finally did! J definitely racked up for his 4th bday...he's going to expect a corvette (or loaded out Z71 if he lives in Alabama) for his 16th bday! Seriously, Happy Birthday Jeremiah! You're such a sweet boy and we love you bud!
Post a Comment