Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Evie is 10 months


Evie turned 10 months on Sunday. I can hardly believe it! The year has flown by. Her 9 month appointment got cancelled due to snow so her appointment was this past week.
She weighed 18 lb 11 oz.
She is 27 3/4 in. tall.
She is average in both stats and is growing perfectly.
A few things to know about Evie:
1. Just a few days before she turned 10 months, she started standing by herself. Walking is just around the corner...
2. She takes 2 naps a day, but is slowly getting rid of the morning nap. Her afternoon nap usually ranges between 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
3. She is taking 4 bottles a day. One with each meal and then one at bedtime.
4. She is eating solids 3 times a day. I just recently switched her eating routine to solids first followed by a bottle. She seems to eat better that way!
5. She has 2 teeth.
6. She shows a little temper when Jeremiah takes a toy from her or has a toy that she wants. :)
7. She follows Jeremiah around everywhere and so has started to annoy Jeremiah. I have a feeling that will continue for the next 18 years!
8. Her favorite finger foods are cheerios, goldfish, and Gerber cheese puffs.
9. Her favorite solids are sweet potatoes, bananas, spaghetti, and pretty much any fruit you put in front of her!
Before you know it we will be celebrating her 1st birthday!

3 comments:

Catie Murphy said...

Oh! Evie! She is so beautiful and doing so great. Go girl! Can't wait to celebrate her birthday.

Regan said...

Holy smokes! I can't believe that sweet baby girl is 10 months old! What a cutie. She looks a lot like Jeremiah, huh? At least, in this pic I think so. I laughed out loud at the part about her getting on J's nerves. I can totally see that in my near future. So glad she is happy and healthy!!

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see her!! She's growing too quickly! I'm missing too much!!!